Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2008

LOST LOVE

I tried hard to have you back
I struggle much to claim your love
I labour severely to share your affection
But all my effort is to no avail
If I could reverse time and season
I would give you my extra affection
I would do the unusual for you
I would fully devote my passion towards you only
Day and night would I spent to please you
I would consistently do your likes
And so well undo your dislikes
Everything I would pour out to satisfy you
Daily I would live to please you the more
But now I realised your heart is to someone else
Your affection daily grows towards another person
Even though I try to gain your attention
It is focused towards someone else
I sit to ponder on all these happenings
But it then dawn on me that I have lost you
And it's worthless pursuing a lost love

No comments: