Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A PART OF YOU IN ME

Everyday of our lives we meet new faces

Every moment of our time, we relate with people

Some are meant to stay long

Some are meant to be for a while

But no matter how brief or long they stay

We learn something new from every relationship

We pick up some new habits in every fellowship

A ‘let go off’ some bad habits

Leaving an indelible mark is the ultimate

Making an unforgettable impact is the supreme

Consciously a part of others prompts our actions

Unconsciously a part of some guides our steps

People will always come as they are bound to go

We will always meet to part and part to meet

Life has been fashioned to revolve like that

You invest in me and I invest in you

So that every steps we take

Every speech we utter

Every path we walk

It is always you in me and me in you

A part of you in me.

© October 2010

No comments: