Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I LOVE SEEING YOU AGAIN

Quietly I lay on bed that morning
Thinking of what to do and who to meet
Trying to know the day would be
I hastily run off to work
As I easily forgot my work waiting
And on my way catching the bus
I saw you carrying your luggage with you
I offered my hand to help you
And you neatly and softly handed it over
Saying kindly and calmly a romantic thank you
It caught me unaware deep into my heart
Something more powerful than the words uttered
Excitingly I carried it without bearing the weight
Soon you collected it and moved to go on
But steadily and carefully you turned to me
With a smile underneath your blue blazing eyes
You touched my shoulder tenderly in appreciation
And walked on quietly and serenely
And as I stood I wondered at your gesture
The touch so soft, tender and caring
With my mind wild in thought of you
I patiently raised my foot to turn my way
But unconsciously shouted out emphatically
I love seeing you again.

© Feb 2006

No comments: