Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2007

PLEASE REMEMBER ME

For with so little we’ve gone far
Before you decided to split up
You denied me of absorbing you the more
Of experiencing the joy in you
Which could have added to my joy
Of sharing your uncompromising love with me
That could have rekindled the fire in me
And reactivate your passion engraved in my heart
But you declared to have it quit
When I was unprepared to have it
You but a stop to this delightful journey
When my joy of you wasn’t yet complete
And my best of you not yet expressed
My heart with thirst pants after you
Longing to taste of you once again
To partake in the bliss of your bubbling joy
That revives the dryness in me
Though little have I learnt from you
Yet more to comprehend from you
But the little gotten from you
Is strong in making my life fulfilled
The enthusiasm you reflected in loving me
Made me respect and honour the sincerity of your love
And salute the courage in your honesty
But now I’m broken apart
Exposed to the cold of an unfulfilled love
The ordeal of a fateful love denied life
For I reckon more to learn from you
To make my life admirable and dignified
And place worth in all my breathe
For with thousand of rubies packed in ice
With my last breathe added to it I say
Please remember me.
© 2002

No comments: