Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

LOST WITHOUT YOU

Before the setting up of earth’s foundation
Before men became beings with breathe
You have set aside a place for me
You have chosen a course for my life
You fixed a path for me to walk in
A plan was conceived for me to live
As the clay in the hands of the potter
Even though my ambitions may surface
Though my greed may lead me astray
And set me on the wrong path
Just as a bird soaring of its course
Yet nothing can be achieve without you
Nothing attained without your presence
Where your purpose is, you provide grace
Therefore, as I daily pray for fulfilment
I keep on looking unto you for direction
Like the chase after the wind in a storm
So is my life without your guidance
Completely out of order and record
Lost without You.

© Feb 2006

No comments: